Also, Faith was honored by the Verde Valley Rotary Club last week. Her teacher wrote the sweetest letter ever to nominate her for the recognition. She was invited to bring two guests to a Rotary Club meeting held at a steak house here in Cottonwood. Faith, Bill and I ate a delicious lunch, heard glowing things about Faith and got to gush about her ourselves. It was pretty much the best lunch of the year!
Faith along with the other 2 girls awarded that day (the other 2 were high school seniors. Short ones.
Ivy posing with our pumpins outside before preschool. She fits right in to the display, don't you think?
4 comments:
I'd vote for Faith for pretty much anything. I'd love to read her recommendation letter, too. And yes, Ivy actually completes that display better than any decoration could.
Your kids are so sweet I want to eat them up. And look at your pumpkins! You are the best mom ever! I still haven't bought any. We have one very small one Wyatt brought home from cub scouts though. I put it up by some pilgrim figurines. Maybe if I lay low I can just skip Halloween...
LOVE your pumpkin display with an adorable model, Ivy, to show them off!
LOVE your super achiever daughter, Faith. So well named! So sweet! So deserving!
LOVE you. Lucky kids to have you for a mother!
OK, and I just have to say how I love the first sentence of this post. Last night as I was tying my kids up...
Post a Comment