| 6 am Pop out of bed and put running shoes on. |
| 6:05 Finish dishes from last night. . . |
| . . .and get ready for lunch bunch - making DIY Chia Heads. |
| Also, check emails and look into passing through Cathedral Gorge on our way to Utah for Spring Break. |
| 6:45am Walk Faith to the corner and go for my 20 minute walk. |
| 7:05 Find Will awake at home sad because I went on my walk... |
| . . .help him get dressed, fed, happy, and ready for school. |
| 7:25 Say goodbye to Ivy and take Will to school. |
| 7:40 Find Ivy hiding from me behind the sofa, but dressed! Convince her it's time to do her hair (and decide to not fight the bathtime fight this morning.) |
| 8:15 Get ready for the day with Bill. |
| 9:00 Pull oil while waiting outside for friends to come to lunch bunch. |
| Watch Ivy ride her bike, |
| and rollerblade while she waits. |
| 9:20 Luke arrives. |
| 9:30 Derek arrives. |
10:30 Go home and let the kids play while I warm their pizza for lunch, feed them, and take them to school.
11:45 Lunch, scripture study and a nap.
2 pm Pick up kids from school, stop by the library to get Faith and check out new books.
3:30 Play 2-square with Easton and Will.
4:15 Get ready and head to the church to meet the youth for a temple trip to do baptisms for the dead.
| 5:35 Arrive at the temple with these beautiful Beehives. |
9:00 Arrive at home exhausted, but glad I had a nap. Try to keep my eyes open while Bill tells me about his day and fall asleep in front of the TV.
5 comments:
What a day! No wonder I don't get to visit with you much these days.
Your days are full! But in a good way. It kind of makes you hyperventilate to put it all down by the minute, doesn't it? Lunch bunch sounds fun. How often do you do it? And I loved your Beehives. They ARE beautiful. What a crazy time of life though!
Glorious! Just glorious! You have your priorities firmly in place and the way you structure your time allows for the very best things in life to happen. What a happy life.
How fun to have a closer, more detailed view of your day and life! I love all these pictures!
What a great post! And the funny thing is I'm sure it didn't come close to capturing every small detail you accomplished in between takes. Love these days.
Post a Comment