Tuesday, August 23, 2016

One (Mostly) About Will's Summer

 On July 6, 2016 Will officially finished elementary school. I'm still wondering if someone this skinny should be moving on to middle school, but they didn't mention any circumference requirements...so I guess we'll let him go.
Kawai T., Will, Ellie W., Kaden R., Brooke D., Ben B., Josh O.
 These are all the kids in our ward that are in his grade and attended Twitchell ES with him (plus one - Josh, the boy on the far right, knew he belonged in this group of kids even though he's in a neighboring ward.)
One of the first things he did with summer was take all those As (and his sisters and their As) to get free donuts at Krispy Kreme. Smart kids get free donuts. Fun!
 We saw this "Black Market Toys" store while running some errands and went inside hesitantly to see what was in there. The name is just a hook. It was a not so fabulous toy store, but they did have a few vintage toys in there.
 We went to Macys and noticed that only the manequins in the girls department didn't have heads. Will helped out with that faux pas. He's always up for some fun.
Because of doing the library's summer reading program, Will and his sisters earned a free Italian ice. I liked how his tongue ended up the same color as his eyes and his shirt.
 Last week our next door neighbor got married. This is Will with the bride's little brother, Easton.
Slurpee Tongues
He's growing up. When I saw this picture, it was hard to see my little three year old who would tell me, "I'm going to give you a big, big, big, BIG hug!" His sisters still really enjoy his company and so do I. He loves to draw comics and has a really cute sense of humor. His eyesight is not quite as bad as Ivy's so he doesn't wear his glasses all the time. Ready or not, here he comes, middle school!

3 comments:

Hugs, Mom said...

This post did him proud! I savored each picture and every word. Also, it seems that big glasses are the "IN" this year. Can it be true that you are going to have kids in 3 different schools this year? AND THANKS FOR TAKING TIME TO BLOG! You do it so well!!

Paige said...

Oh, please enter that "study in blue" photo in a photography contest somewhere. That's just priceless.

The smart-kids-at-Krispy-Creme photo has a super model in it. Tell her "woah baby!"

Also, tell Ivy she's the funnest eight year old on the planet.

HW said...

I just love seeing a bunch of Will! He is such a likable kid. You guys have had a fun summer!

6th grade boys and girls are practically different species, aren't they?!

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...