and a "magical pony" which was a white pony with a wreath of flowers around its neck and a floppy unicorn horn. Bill asked the owner what the horse's name was. He heard, "Litter." The kids assured him later that it was really "Glitter."
Afterward we saw all the renovations inside the store and factory tour and ate chocolate covered marshmallows at their new café. They also now offer a chocolate tasting experience (like wine tasting, they said, but chocolate) for $15/per adult and $5/ per child. We took a pass, but Faith thought it would be a fun date one day!
Will really took one for the team and let them paint his face like a bunny. He usually keeps us all smiling.





3 comments:
Your outfit is so cute and springy and I just love you and your people! I'm with Faith. Maybe she and I could go on a date to a chocolate tasting. Wait. That's probably not what she had in mind. Never mind.
I took a long time trying to observe ask I could about the face painting. Ivy and Will got clear cut stuff. Faith's is sort of an abstract butterfly right? Do you still call her ladybug? What a good way to get out and be friends with your kids. You're a set of really fun parents.
What a fun Easter activity! I love it that all the kids had face painting done! Will’a is the funnest!
I also agree with Faith and Heather the chocolate tasting would be a fun date! I would say the three of us should go but that really wouldn’t be what Faith was thinking of! Also do you eat treats now?
Lots of hugs!
Post a Comment