Sunday, July 3, 2022

Love is in the air

Our biggest thing this week was a call from Faith on Thursday night. She and Collin are officially engaged to be married. They went up to Lake Tahoe with sushi and cheesecake for a date (on Collin's motorcycle) where Collin proposed to her. She accepted and now has a new ring! The ring is a family heirloom from Collin's great grandmother. I need to learn which one.

We are excited for Faith who sounds over the moon. We are also excited to get to see Faith next weekend. She is coming to visit us and we will get to see the ring in person and hear all the little details that don't always get said over the phone.





3 comments:

HW said...

Yayayayayay!!! She looks so very happy! And Colin seems like a good guy. Good guys are my favorite. I just love the picture of them beaming together. And what a beautiful ring!

Paige said...

Don’t they look great? This is such a nifty time. I want to hear lots of details of the preparations. I am super jazzed.

Kayci said...

This is the best happiest news! Congratulations to Faith and Colin and you and your family. Colin seems like a great guy from all of your reports. I am so excited for you guys. Her ring is beautiful and how cool that it is a family heirloom. So happy for all of you!

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...