Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Best Weekend Ever!

 Faith's wedding was dreamy for me. I loved having our families there to celebrate with us and Eureka turned out to be kind of fun even if it was off the beaten path and hard to get to! We just had to get home so that I could get pictures from other people because I took such a pitiful few pictures.  Will Evans and Cherie Justis helped me out with pictures and we can't wait to see what our amazing photographer got!!

Saturday morning Faith did a little walk-through with Willa. It was a very busy morning as Faith was making a garland. She did a great job and Hailey attached the propellers.

Faith got herself and her bridesmaids matching overalls to wear Saturday morning because she knew they would be working hard.

Bill and Will before getting ready for the ceremony

Will and Bill after getting all fancy.





Joel often misses out on the sibling pictures, but I think the female gravitational pull is just really strong.

Ivy wore these shoes the whole day. Her feet are still hurting from it!

Ivy and Will had to do some body builder poses after the wedding. 


While Faith and Collin had wedding pictures taken Ivy, Will, Will and Greg went to go see Will Ladd's accordion. He even let others try to play it.



I loved having Sunday morning to get a little bit more time to talk to our siblings before heading out of town. 


M'Li came down to breakfast a little later, so it was fun to get her to ourselves for a bit too.



Wishing Will Ladd much luck and fun on this new adventure that he is starting!!








3 comments:

Paige said...

You are so beautiful! Heather's blog entry has a bunch of photos with your lovely navy blue dress. I recommend that you steal liberally. I'm so glad that you have photos of my young men. I have already stolen them. What an amazing weekend it was. You did it a perfect job being mother of the bride. You never upstaged your daughter, but you were always there for her. And for me too! What a great set of skills you have. All of your children are just wonderful. I'm glad they like the camera. Bill did a great job as father of the bride too.

HW said...

I really love getting a Will's-eye-view of things. And Cherie's too. I loved the sister picture she got of us. And I didn't even know there was an accordian about!

Kayci said...

Congratulations on your new son-in-law. It looks like it was a beautiful and fabulous event. Faith's dress was stunning and unique just like her. I love the different perspectives you got with the shared pictures. The sisters picture is perfect. You gals always squeeze the most out of your time together.
Sorry the Richins were not represented. We were sending love from other states.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...