| Ivy gave me these earrings for my birthday a few years ago and I love them. This day I think they matched my eyes nicely. |
| Faith reported on the Davis fire all week. They got things under control, but it was touch and go for many people all week long! |
| Mexican red bird of paradise standing proudly on Saturday morning! |
| Will is happy to get up early even on a Saturday because he gets to go to his pipe class. He comes home happy from welding, but is tired all the time! |
The most exciting part of the week was getting to hang out with Azya today! She and her friend, Maddy had a long layover in Las Vegas on their way to England and I got to play with them. It was really fun. First we took a quick picture of the Welcome to Las Vegas sign (with the long line). Then we wondered where to eat in order to not kill Azya. We ended up at Rachel's Kitchen at Towne Square where we ate some delicious food and then window shopped until it was time to take them back to the airport. It was really delightful and did my heart good to send a hug with her to my sister, Paige, who will meet them in a week or so in Stratford Upon Avon.

2 comments:
Oh I love that you get to be part of Azya's trip too! How much fun that she gets to hand off a hug to Paige for you! What happened with the Justus' house? I have been wondering. And I love that you got a small nostalgic moment with the small band. It really is a far cry from what AFHS had going on in the early 90's. And thank you for posting your beautiful face! I keep wanting an update on the cinquentanera.
Las Vegas is fabulous. All three ladies in the photo are also fabulous. I am so happy she got to see you… And yes! Passing hugs is almost as good. Not quite as good, but almost. We should hug in person one of these days.
Post a Comment