Sunday, November 3, 2024

The Most Celebratory Week of My Year

 Halloween and Day of the Dead are a marathon. It's a lot for a Spanish teacher!


I was Weird Barbie again since nobody at this school had seen my costume from last year. Ivy didn't dress up, but had a friend over to watch a spooky movie Halloween night. Bill and I had a fun time on our walk checking out the neighborhood on Halloween night.


Friday was Día de los muertos and my female colleagues wore coronas with me. The teacher next to me is probably not quite five feet tall. The teacher next to her is pregnant with her third child - her first boy. We are excited for her!

Ivy's cross country team ran in the state meet yesterday. They did great as they came in third place as a team!
She loves these girls!!


Faith anchored the morning show with Kyle Lowder all week. She did a great job! She also did an evening story on Thursday about a local provocateur who is making a cook book. She and Collin are coming down to Las Vegas in a couple weeks and I am so excited to see them!

1 comment:

Paige said...

I think your look as weird. Barbie is a good one. You should wear that outfit on more days then just Halloween. I'm super jazzed about the flowers on your head. Reminds me of the Ukrainian headdresses in high school. But, I know it's Mexico or South America. Or maybe both?

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...