Monday, September 26, 2011

Little Celebrations

My 37th birthday is this Friday. I have been having little celebrations all month.

First my parents came to Arizona for a day this month and gave me Corelle dishes. *thank you!*

I saw Paige and her great family at the same time. *cheers all around*

I was able to get rid of my big heavy stoneware. *small party*

Today while Ivy was at preschool I took Will to the optometrist. Going to the eye doctor wasn't necessarily a party, but I got to spend two hours alone with Will, which rarely happens. *yeah*

Tomorrow I'm having a lunch party with all my Sunbeams at the park. *fun*

I usually want a pedicure on my birthday, but it's getting harder and harder for me to pay people to paint my toenails. Maybe I'm finally maturing. *phew*

2 comments:

Paige said...

I'm having sudden urges to drive to Cottonwood and paint some toenails.

Hugs, Mom said...

YEAH, you're back. Thank you! I've missed your blog so much. It makes me seriously consider blogging myself. I'm so glad we got to celebrate with you. It wasn't nearly enough but there never is enough celebrating. sigh

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...