Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Bedtime With Ivy

Praying with Ivy is so much fun.  She says the funniest things.  Here are a few from her prayer tonight:

  • Please bless the Holy Ghost to be happy with his mom and dad
  • Please bless Dad's offer to be accepted by Aspen Grove
  • Please bless that we'll never change.  Until we grow up.  Then we'll change.
  • Please bless that even our house will never change.  Unless we paint it.
She often asks that Jesus can be happy in heaven and come to us, but then go back.

She's really adorable.

I love my Ivy.

5 comments:

HW said...

You've got to wonder where she comes up with some of this stuff though, right? So much fun!

Hugs, Mom said...

What an absolutely adorable little girl. Don't you think the Godhead especially looks forward to her precious prayers? I do!

Paige said...

I like the idea of praying for the Holy Ghost. That is charming.

Just Kristina... said...

Very, very cute!!

lifeisbeautiful said...

I love her prayers. She is so cute. Teen age years are going to be interesting with her.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...