Friday, December 7, 2012

The Christmas Card We're Not Sending

Bill didn't like this because he looks so naked.  So I'm sending something totally different, but I liked it anyway.

I liked this one a lot too, but we went in a different direction.

4 comments:

HW said...

I liked both of them. I'm excited to see the winner!

Rachael said...

It's funny you're bringing this up. Our Christmas card to you just got returned. Will you please email me your new address?? rachaelgreg@yahoo.com

We miss you guys!

Paige said...

You already know how good-looking I think your children are. Both photos are great.

Hugs, Mom said...

What a stunning family! I'm so glad you are sending cards this year. It wouldn't be the same if you didn't.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...