Yesterday our errands got pretty painful. I had to keep reminding my kids how cool it is to run errands with your mom:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...
5 comments:
Your family photo is just lovely. Sort of a natural sepia look. I bet you weren't really even trying. Errands? Yeah. You go, girl.
First of all, let me say YOU look adorable in both pictures. Everyone else looks like you prepped them by saying, "OK, look miserable! It's time for the annual bad picture!"
And my favorite part of that video was the mom doing the snake in slow-mo on the car port. That's about how I would do it. :)
What you call bad pictures are a feast for grandparent's eyes. Such a beautiful family!
Your family is beautiful!
I loved the mom in the video too. Do you think my kids will think errands are cool if I show them this video? I do know they will think their cousins are cool. I like your picture because I love the people in it ;-)
Post a Comment