Monday, January 28, 2013

Fun Dreams

This is going to sound ridiculous, but in the last month or so I have come to realize that Bill knows me better than anyone.  It's one of the questions on the Young Women's Spotlight Questionnaire: Who knows you better than anyone?  Almost every one of the leaders wrote that their husbands do, which was really sweet, and got me thinking more about the question because my first answer wasn't going to be the right one.

About 3 weeks ago I had this weird dream that I was being smothered by a pile of sugar cookies.  I had to eat my way out.  When I told my kids about this dream they totally cracked up because they are always asking me questions like, "Mom, would you rather be eaten alive by squirrels or eat a cookie?"  Bill interpreted the dream for Faith and I was surprised by his insight.  I guess the right answer really is that Bill knows me best.  Some people don't have to think about it so much to figure this stuff out!

8 comments:

Paige said...

So, the Bill interpretation was? . . .

HW said...

I'm with Paige. This is only half of a story.

kj said...

Faith thought that it meant that I want some cookies and should probably just eat some cookies. Bill explained to her that he thought I was scared of sugar and treats and what they could do to me.

Hugs, Mom said...

Lucky you to be married to such an insightful man! Also, I'm intrigued by the question of who knows you best. They ask interesting questions in YW these days.

Paige said...

I'm also scared of the effects of sugar.

lifeisbeautiful said...

I wish I was more scared of sugar. I love that you married a man that truly knows you and loves you.

Kayci said...

Scared of sugar. Can you share that with me? Did this come naturally or have you worked on it over the years?
I wish I was. Maybe I need to talk to you more about this and what you do to minimize your sugar intake?

That is amazing that Bill knows you so well. What a great couple you are.

Rachael said...

My kids would love that kind of dream as well. Sweet thoughts about you and Bill :)

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...