We have been told that for Will's baptism this Saturday the stake will have a tripod out so we can have a picture of our child who is being baptized there. After school and playtime today I threw Will in the tubby and made him put on some church clothes so I could take take a couple snapshots. We just didn't have an appropriate picture for it. I'll post what our options are here, and then I'll let you know if your pick is what we chose.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...





2 comments:
I vote for number two, but I llike all of them. I love all the people I can see in that precious face!
Heather is right, #2 is nice. I also really like the last one. But he looks good in all of them. How do you choose? Which one does Will like best?
Post a Comment