It's that time of year at our house. And this year they are big ones. Faith turned 12 in January, Will turned 8 a few weeks later, and Bill will be turning 40 in a couple of weeks. We aren't really calling them "birthdays" this year. Bill couldn't think of the word and called it Faith's "thing" this year, so if you come look at our calendar, you'll see that everyone has a "thing" scheduled right on their birthday. We still haven't totally decided what to do for Bill's 40th thing. Here are pictures from Faith and Will's things.
For Faith's, we went to Mimi's cafe and made party hats out of an egg carton and some feathers.
For Will's, we went to Wienerschnitzel and ate hot dogs, but Ivy was the only one that celebrated with a party hat...I mean crown.
Then there was Valentine's Day. I saw this blue glow in the kitchen went I went downstairs in the morning.
Upon closer inspection I saw that Bill had bought me jewelry! I love it when he does that.
5 comments:
That Bill! He does it up right. I love the necklace AND the glorifier
And you do it up right with those party hats. You're such a good mommy! Happy thing to Bill. We will just miss it.
Let the celebrations begin! Your family does it RIGHT. Hats, crowns, eating out, smiles, jewelry. WOW! And now you've even re-named it. Faith's thing was fun and so was Will's. "Things" sound like fiestas to me!
ps It's heavenly that you had two blogs today.
LED wrapping. Love it. You have a family legacy unlike any others'.
Post a Comment