Monday, January 6, 2014

All The Things I Haven't Posted

We had a great December. Busy and great.

Will made rank and earned his wolf badge.
 
Ivy and Evan helped during the whole thing.

 Faith was busy doing little experiments like the glass of upside down water with a ring in it.
 
Faith also had a choir concert in December.

Ivy got her hands on the camera again.


This was actually long before December. One of our lunch bunch activities was a tour of the fire station.

Another lunch bunch activity was a plant treasure hunt at the cactus garden at Ethel M's.

We went to the park with our next door neighbors who have a friend for everyone in our family.


Lunch bunch at Whitney Mesa Park

Lunch Bunch at Paseo Verde Park (with two extra girls for extra fun.)

I don't know what this is about and it looks kinda creepy, but I'm sure it was all good fun.

This is our only picture from our trip to Mexico in December.  The roll away straps were a big hit.

An unfortunately memorable lunch last Friday at Egg Works.

The Shark Reef Aquarium made up for the bad lunch.

5 comments:

Paige said...

how about some words about your trip to Mexico since you don't have photos?

Hugs, Mom said...

Oh, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! You made my day. I treasure every picture and word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HW said...

Hooray!! You blogged! You've just been being a good mommy instead.

And it always cracks me up to see how your family enjoys tying each other up.

HW said...

And whatever happened with Ivy's leg fur, by the way?

Kayci said...

I love your pictures and the fun you have had. No wonder you don't blog more your are just too busy having fun. Way to go!

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...