Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Joel and Lesley's Wedding: January 20, 2014

My pictures from the wedding are divided into three classifications: Pre Ceremony, Ceremony and Lunch. These are Pre Ceremony:
I think boys just don't like pictures.  Look at all those serious faces!
 





Greg Ladd had some great photo moments as evidenced in the picture above and the one below.


Will Ladd and Will Evans have been photo bombing long before it was even popular. This is a great example of how to photo-bomb your own picture.
 



It was about this time that Ivy turned to me and said desperately: "I have to go to the bathroom!"  Aren't five year olds fun?

After the ceremony we waited for what seemed like a long time for Joel and Lesley to come back, but I later learned that it couldn't have been more than 30 minutes.  It was during this 30 minutes that my camera batteries died...luckily I had more in my car.
Will and Bill were the first ones to arrive at the lunch spot: Pho 87.  (Will was excited to have won the race.)
We took a lot of pictures at Pho 87 while we waited for food.



4 comments:

Hugs, Mom said...

You got some great shots! Thanks for posting them so it would be easy for me to get copies.

It was great to have such a nice occasion to gather the family. I always did like a party!

Wasn't it terrific to see Joel and Lesley so happy? That's worth a celebration every day.

HW said...

Oh yay! You got some fun ones. My two favorites are my sisters and mom on the couch and Will celebrating. Also the two Wills photobombing was definitely worth posting.

Paige said...

Your camera worked in the room where they got married! Great news. I thought nobody would know what it was like. You and Ivy are such glamour girls, too.

Kayci said...

I love all these pictures and the people in them. The first one makes me giggle. It seems they all have the same feeling, maybe it is because of their attire and gender?
How fun for most of you guys to be together.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...