I only had four girls in my primary class today. We covered Halloween, peeing in the bushes, the Twilight movies and hopefully some of the lesson material stuck too. The actual lesson was about remembering and how important it is to read our scriptures regularly so that we can remember the lessons we learn from the scriptures.
We played a matching game with some of the important people from the Old Testament that the children are learning about this year. I wrote the name of the person on one card, and then what they did on another. Will helped me by making a little cartoon for each person on the card that says what they did. They turned out really cute.
Sunday, November 2, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...


4 comments:
Wow. I love your cartoons. What an amazing distilled story of people having faith and using that faith to do miraculous things! We really do need to be reminded of that daily, don't we?
Those drawings are splendid! I bet my primary class would get a bang out of that game.
Not only is Will an amazing artist, he understands the scriptures, and he has a sense of humor. LOVED these illustrations.
"Not the butterflys" and "I'm hungry too." The animals are the best characters.
Post a Comment