I just didn't take any pictures of it.
Bill got home late and tired so I took Will and Ivy trick-or-treating. (Faith boycotted Halloween this year - it was probably my fault.)
Will went as a Clone Trooper: we got the costume and mask for him as Savers and then he ended up chopping of the foot coverings on the costume. He is notorious at our house for taking something that looks decent and making it look terrible by cutting/tearing things off of it, and then liking it more. Ivy was a ninja: she just wore all black with a light blue sash - it was pretty subtle. I raided Will's closet and wore his cub scout shirt (which is quite large on him) and his neckerchief and cub scout hat.
We found our new neighbors out trick-or treating and went with them. TJ is a year younger than Will and his older sister, Isabelle, is sixteen and a sweetheart, so we all had a good time. We were out for an hour and I'm pretty sure we'll never make it through all that candy.
I didn't even buy Halloween candy this year to give away. I just used Will and Ivy's candy from the ward Trunk-or-Treat. Faith said we had more people come than in years past, but no more than 25. Our candy didn't run out.
Now that's over with we can get on with the fun holidays: Thanksgiving and Christmas! Yeah!
Saturday, November 1, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...
2 comments:
How fun that you dressed up for Halloween too! I have fruit snacks left over that I'm bringing for your kids after sharing with the Hoki's.
You're doing great.
Post a Comment