Zeke and his three oldest kids dropped by overnight on their way to Disneyland for Thanksgiving. We has so much fun with them. We had dinner at Cane's (I think Landon is in the black and Mason is in the purple) Lydia is behind her dad.
There was this funny Elf cutout at Cane's that we loved...maybe I loved it the most.
After Cane's, we went to Ethel M's to see the Christmas lights and for everyone to get a little bit of free chocolate, then back home for a game of Farkle while the hot tub heated up. After hot tubbing, we all pretty much fell asleep right away except for Zeke and Bill who enjoyed catching up.
Thanksgiving was a lot of fun too. We didn't take nearly enough pictures!! We were too busy having fun.
I never posted this picture and absolutely love it. In honor of Paige who we all missed:
Our new floors are all in, but I wanted to show what it looked like in the middle of getting them done - that crazy week in October. I'm still finding dust here and there, but we are very pleased with our new floors. They are a little bit echoey and feel cold this winter, but we're hoping they feel cool next summer too!!
Bill has been actively looking for a new work opportunity since October 1. We're still looking here in Las Vegas with the hopes of not having to move. The timing of selling the Jefferson Street property has been uncanny. It is under contract and due to close with Habitat for Humanity mid-February. It has been quite a process getting the contract just right and moving ahead with this project. We feel very blessed that Bill has the time to do it right now.




4 comments:
You noticed my restraint in not mentioning anything about your No Post November, didn't you? Thank you for the crumbs! I still miss you and I even saw you twice this fall!
Thanks for putting me in your post. I know that was earlier than November, but I love how Ivy was wiling to go "nose to nose" with me on a photo. I'm going to put that picture in my blog because I love it.
I'm so relieved you made an update. I had been so bored.
Bless you, my child!! It's so delightful when you post and we get caught up on your busy life. I hope we get to see you soon!!!
Hey, I was lonely and checked this post and noticed that Ivy wears her glasses and Will doesn't. What's up?
Post a Comment