Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween 2015

My phone didn't get great pictures, but here are the costumes this year:


Right before he left to go trick or treating, Will did this with his costume and declared himself "Red Beard, except his hair grew all over.")



Bill took Will and Ivy trick or treating for us.  We didn't get any trick or treaters this year! (Do you like his awesome shirt that he got at Goodwill last week?)
And if I can get the video to upload, I'll leave you with Faith belly dancing...


3 comments:

Paige said...

Awesome.

Tell Red Beard I like his style. I'm sure it's going to catch on.

Kitty Ivy is totally charming.

Faith makes a real clean-looking gypsy. Love it.

Hugs, Mom said...

Thank you so much for posting! I had no idea about a morph. NOW I see! VERY perfect. Even as red beard! What a cute little kitty. She begs with her eyes very well. I would give the poor little kitty all my candy! And thanks for the belly dance, Faith! The coins on the sash make all the difference, don't they? Kind of a little sparkle to the wiggle! We also appreciated Bill's western shirt! Isn't Halloween fun?!!!

Kayci said...

Love the costumes! I will have to look at this on my computer to see the video. I bet it is great. I totally thought when I saw Bill's shirt, "That is a shirt Uncle Fred would wear, with those snaps!"
That is sad about no trick or treaters. We didn't have many but enough.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...