She was right. We could do better. She helped me take a dressy picture of her and put together something more appropriate:
Either way. If you're reading this, you are invited to Ivy's baptism with lots of love.
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
4 comments:
I love both of them, but Ivy was totally mature with her response to the first one. I'm so glad she has been blessed with wisdom in her youth.
You have mad design skills and an awesome sense of humor.
Both are great! We feel weel invited and are making every effort to be there!
I liked both of them. And it cracks me up that your kids are so good at keeping you in line. And I'm tempted but also not to just jump in my car and be there.
PS Aren't you so glad your kids are unquestionably adorable? That mashup of you and Bill from years ago was kind of scary.
Post a Comment