Thursday, April 6, 2017

Reasons to Celebrate

Faith - was just accepted to College of Southern Nevada High School for next year. That means that she will be working toward getting her associates degree for her last two years of high school. Yay Faith! Now we just need to become a three car family so that she can get to school and back.

Kirsta - I just passed another college class...without taking it. I clepped out of Geography this week.

I only have one more class to finish up (in May) and then all my pre-requisites will be done. I'll take the Praxis I in two weeks and the Praxis II...I don't know when - soon. I think that's all I have to do before I apply to Western Governors University ARL program (Alternative Route to Licensure.) I didn't think I was going to do it, but I'm ready for a new challenge and both Bill and Faith might have a more flexible schedule soon to help out with driving Ivy.


5 comments:

HW said...

You and Faith are so cute! And it sounds like you're doing good things too.

Hugs 2 You said...

WOW! Yea Faith!! And Yea Kirsta!!! I'm so proud of you both! (But if FP reads this I'm pleased, so as to avoid pride)

Paige said...

Look at you! As idealistic and hopeful as you were at Faith's age. These are accomplishments worth crowing about. That geography bit is like a three point shot with nothing but net. Nice.

Tell Faith she has those primary rocket boosters in full standby. I'm going to love the countdown at the end of summer.

You people are cool.

Paige said...

Look at you! As idealistic and hopeful as you were at Faith's age. These are accomplishments worth crowing about. That geography bit is like a three point shot with nothing but net. Nice.

Tell Faith she has those primary rocket boosters in full standby. I'm going to love the countdown at the end of summer.

You people are cool.

Kayci said...

Wow! You guys are doing really great and good things now. I wish you all the strength and stamina you need to accomplish these great things! Love you all.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...