Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Bob Miller Mascot
Mom never saw Will being the Miller Bobcat, so I'm posting my video here. He gets so hot in the costume, but isn't he a cute mascot?!
Last time I went and saw him at a game he was high fiving the other team's cheerleaders. He is indiscriminate about pumping people up. Love that boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...
3 comments:
I loved this!!! He is a great mascot. His enthusiasm is very physical, so you can see the fun of Will even though he is buried by fur.
It's always good to see Will having fun, but this brings it to a whole other level where he makes sure everyone is having fun too! Yay Will!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spread the love. Basketball settings, buried inside purse, flailing arms with a wind machine floppy guy. Videos of Will make life better.
Post a Comment