Will is 5'8" tall. He weighs 105 lbs. I was so concerned about how skinny he is that I looked up his stats on medcalc.com to see where he is. He is currently in the 75th percentile for height and the 25th percentile for weight. When I look at him I think he needs to eat more. I secretly wish he were eating treats this year because of how many calories he burns through so quickly these days.
 |
| Just before his first cross country race, Legends. |
He is still super-fun to be around and is willing to tell me about things that happen at school.
Faith took pictures of him during the summer. She would find him sleeping in different places and has a whole series of "Will sleeping". Cross country is good at wearing him out.
This last one was from our trip to Sand Hollow. Will saw it and said, "I look like Papa Fred." Warms my heart that he looks like my dad.
3 comments:
That last one łooks joyful. I can see the FPN resemblance but it wouldn't have been my first thought.
He is fabulous. I like how you can see both the man and the boy in him--especially while he sleeps. It's such an age of transition. He definitely got some of his fun genes from you. And some Papa Fred genes too. Did you know the rest of us call him Grandpa Fred? You linguistic mavericks!
I just love that you keep your blog active and current. Lovely to get caught up on your kids - all who have grown so much! All the best with teaching this year. Please post stories! I love a good tale.
Post a Comment