1. I'm blogging practically daily.
2. I agreed to let Faith cut Ivy's hair today. She cut a really cute bob on her. I'll post pictures soon.
3. I'm eating too much.
I set up Duolingo classes for my students so they will have "extended learning" opportunities while out of school. Our school cannot require students to have classes online as some of our families do not have internet access and libraries have now shut down.
Bill left today with a terrible job to do. He has to go tell the truck driver of the mobile unit that he is being laid off for at least a month. MGM has shut their casinos and told AHD that they can park the mobile unit on their property, but none of the dental workers will be permitted inside the properties and they will not be sending anyone out for dental work.
I mercifully did no shopping today, but did make a run to my school to get a few things out of my classroom before they won't let us on the premises at all. The most important thing I had to grab was my flash drive, but I also brought home some books as well as my pretzels and peanuts. I did leave all my diet soda. That'll keep.
Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...
2 comments:
Books do a lot to help against boredom. Also pretzels. I can't wait to see Ivy's new hairdo. I mentioned her necklace today in a post.
Such interesting times right now. I can’t decide if I am jealous that your schools are completely closed and ours aren’t or if it’s good that we are trying our hand at online home learning. I hope Bill’s job went over as well as possible.
I totally understand your eating too much. I decided a while ago that it was easier for Glen to lose weight or watch his diet because he wasn’t in a home around food or preparing it most of the day.
I hope you guys stay healthy and find creative things to keep you busy.
Post a Comment