Friday, August 7, 2020

It’s All About Me.....Whaaaa??

 School started for me on Wednesday so even though Will had a VTE (Very Traumatic Experience) on Monday when he had a moler pulled and Faith had her last week of Spanish this week, I was a little bit distracted and gone this week. Hope it all turned out ok for them. My head is full of school this week. 

This is me on the third day of school. Ivy vetoed my 1st day pictures as she thought my bangs looked wrong and I looked weird. I joined the blonde sister club on Tuesday and have been pleased with the change so fat.
This is my Bitmoji classroom. A few of the flags link to interesting things about those countries, the turtle links to a slide show I made a few years back for my students about our trip to the Galapagos, and there are a few other links as well.

Faith helped me with some 1st day content for my Spanish ones in the videos below. Also there are outtakes from my video of introducing myself to my students. I made a 2 minute video that Ivy said was boring and I agreed so ended up simplifying. A lot. With just a wave. 👋🏼











3 comments:

Paige said...

The videos are awesome. Muy mal is hilarious. I'm glad you're having fun being blond again. Please check for a typo on the last word that paragraph, though. The meaning is funny as written. Please tell Will that I will think he's every bit as wonderful with or without molars. Tell Ivy that she is a great image consultant.

Kayci said...

You do such fun things for your students! All the videos and the i classroom look amazing. I hope your kids managed okay and will heal in time. Good luck with your school year.

HW said...

I LOVE posts all about you!!! Your lucky, lucky Spanish students! Also, you are adorable. And Faith is hilarious. What a very good sport!

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...