Three things for each of us:
Will:
1) Cross country practices have ended for now :( Perhaps the season will resume in December.
2) If I get him alone he will either be irritated with me endlessly or talk non-stop. I love the latter!
3) He is starting to take his online Drivers Ed. course. (At least that is the story and we're sticking to it because the course is paid for, so he's working on it. Even if it is just in my head.)
Faith:
1) Is busy looking for guys to interact with on social media who she will never meet :)
2) She is almost done with her summer Spanish course and we are busy finding cute masks for her to take to UNR in a month.
3) She does yoga every evening with Adrienne and her plants. Yes. She takes her plants outside with her laptop to do her yoga!
Me:
1) I am busily getting ready for school doing both unnecessary and vital things like making a Bitmoji classroom and trying to master a new Learning Management System.
2) My runs are the best parts of my week. Those endorphins are going to get me through both quarantine and perimenopause. I hope.
3) Ivy introduced me to Brandon Farris videos this summer. I like to sit next to her while she giggles about them.
Bill:
1) Took me to Laughlin over the weekend where we hiked on the Laughlin side of the river and saw bats, bunnies who weren't scared of us, tons of lizards, and even a racoon.
2) He is working on selling the Highlander because we recently got another car for the kids to drive.
3) He's still going into Access Health Dental most days and is heart-breakingly grateful when I actually make dinner.
Ivy:
1) Is reading the second book in the Unwind series by Neal Shusterman, which is totally fine...right???
2) She is currently being abused by her mother who is making her do math on Khan Academy this summer which invariably makes her cry. What kind of a mother does this sort of thing?
3) Her happiest time of the week is when Will finds it in his heart to play Brawl Stars with her.
Monday, July 27, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...
3 comments:
Will: He is living eternal life. He does things without end.
Faith: I am so happy the plants get to do yoga too!
You: I am so impressed you can be related to me and get endorphins running.
Bill: Hooray for wildlife! What car will the kids drive?
Ivy: Totally fine. And Griff wants to play Brawl Stars with her ANYTIME!!!
I loved talking to you!!! You are wonderful and brave and strong and beautiful. And hilarious.
Yes yes yes! There are words on this blog. I like them. Each word is good. I'm so happy when I find notes Here. Is Brandon Farris the one who does two or three second story times? The guy who labels things like my brain and me? If that's the guy, he's funny. I'm excited that your school year is going to start, weird as it may be.
If, by some miracle, I'm able to get a comment to post, I'll be looking up Brandon Ferris next.
I love this little update of everyone so much! You are all doing good things even math! I think I need to be that kind of mother who makes their kids do math each day. Running and yoga and hiking all sound fun and I will have to look up Brandon Ferris. Maybe our YouTube video watching can expand beyond funny animal and news out takes.
Good luck with the coming school year whatever that looks like for you guys.
Post a Comment