It’s not much and it’s a lot of me, but it tells a bit of a story of what life is like right now. I thought that I could keep track of my days if I just used Snapchat for a little diary. Maybe if it weren't all the selfies I would be happier with it!
This is just some guy that Faith went on a date with, but she was nice enough to send a picture :)
We spent a good part of the day one day changing out the spicket in the kids' bathroom. It was couple of years overdue, but a great change now!!
Sound familiar?
...and I had to flush him right before 4th period started. Ivy wasn't so bothered that he died, but having to see him dead there in the tank was almost more than she could bear.
I don't have pictures of it, but I got to see Paige and Aunt Janene last night. It was so much fun to get to visit with them. Paige even took some time to spin the flag at my house. It was fun to watch her spin. She's still got it!






3 comments:
I LOVE all the selfies and especially knowing what you are up to. You are beautiful. Even in the one with tired eyes (thank you Mom!). And I'm sorry your fish died and so glad you got to see Paige spinning. How cool that you got a bonus of seeing Aunt Janene too!
What a great way to document life! Everyone else is happy with your selfies even if you aren’t totally pleased. I am so glad you got to see Paige and Janene. I didn’t even think to have Paige spin a flag while she was in Utah. I totally missed out.
I particularly love your birthday photo. Plus your running record is simply amazing. Way to go you tough woman! Putting in a new faucet is such a satisfying project. The guys are great.
Post a Comment