Sunday, March 26, 2023

All the best things

 There were super fantastic things about this week.

Luna finds cozy places to nap and I'm often involved. I love it. Even when she comes and finds me in the night and sticks her nose up to mine I love it.


Ivy got contacts this week. She has had a hard time getting them in, but was successful today and excited to wear them to school (she is waking up an hour early to get them in tomorrow!)


Eliza and Mariah came to crash with us on Friday night with their babies. They are so much fun and have the cutest little babies! Misty was especially social. She was happy to be with whoever. Frankie was happiest when nobody was touching him :) He was fine having people around as long as we could just put him down! So cute. It reminded me a little bit of Will Ladd :)



This week I didn't get in as much running as I wanted to, but was able to run on Saturday morning. It was beautiful and in the morning. That is a great combo for me. Spring is coming and I got pictures of it!




Saturday morning we got to spend some time talking to Mariah and Eliza before they went to their cousin's funeral. They are still just as much fun as ever and they were so sweet about letting us shower our affection on their babies.





We went to a movie this weekend with a gift card that Faith gave us for Christmas. She also challenged us to sneak the candy she gave us into the movie. So we had to do it. It was fun even though I ended up with a tummy ache.



3 comments:

HW said...

Oh this WAS all the best things! Your Luna napping photo was so well composed. I loved the triangle of your legs being her perfect spot. And Ivy's sweet face unencumbered by glasses will be such a happy thing to get used to! I'm excited for her. And real spring!!! You guys win on that one. Thank you many many times for the wonderful pictures with your family loving my family. The only thing that would have been better is if I could have somehow sneaked into that one and loved on all of you! And ending with candy smuggling photos is definitely the way to end an excellent post right. They cracked me up. You guys are so much fun!

Paige said...

Adorable babies! Those Wimmer girls (E&M) are letting the hair flow again and wearing matching clothes. Such fun.

Paige said...

I posted as much longer comment along with a short comment. Too bad you didn’t get tons of words, but I did read this twice.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...