Ivy's junior prom was just before we moved, so I didn't get a post done about it. She wore an elegant green sequined one-shoulder dress that looked amazing on her. It did leave sequins wherever she went, which is fun in its own way :)
She got pictures with her best friend, Holland, and Holland's boyfriend and the three went to the dance together, but she left with another group to go get dinner afterward.
 |
| Ivy and Holland in the bathroom |
 |
| Ivy with running friend, Vera Lee who will run D1 at the Air Force Academy next fall. |
 |
| Holland and Ivy ended up both in green dresses, but that's just what we could find the day before prom! |
 |
| I've been told that Holland's boyfriend recently got a haircut, but he desperately needs another one. |
2 comments:
So much fun! Ivy looks beautiful! Paige and I liked how Holland showed off her cleavage but Ivy showed off her guns.
What a great dress! You do things well, and so does she.
Post a Comment