Faith and Collin got to introduce Charlotte to snow this week! They took her on a snowy walk and said that she liked it a lot more than the pictures made it look.
Also, Faith was killing it at work, which I truly appreciated more than anything. I love seeing her daily!!
We got to see Will on Tuesday. He came over for dinner and we always love hearing his reports and seeing his face. He said that the good news about his roommates is that he is just starting to make friends with one of them, but the bad new is that just the same day as he came over, the one he is making friends with got an eviction notice on their front door. It seemed like Will knew about it, but the roommate didn't yet. More to come on this!
He's looking great and starting to make up for some of the lost weight when he left home and wasn't eating as much. Maybe he's not doing 20,000 steps a day at work anymore too? Those days keep him burning too many calories!All the tools of the trade here. He has found that there are superintendants that will buy him tools, but not the ones he wants. They get him the tools that they like instead, so Will has just started buying his own tools instead because he wants to like his tools.
This is Ivy with one of her favorite co-workers, Emma. They are leaving this job at about the same time. Emma will go on a mission to Ogden, Utah and Ivy will start lifeguarding instead of working the front desk.
If you made it this far, congratulations! You know more about me than you really want to. Here's another little nugget for you: this week as I was making scalloped potatoes I scalloped my thumb just a little bit. Don't worry, my family didn't eat any of my thumb, but there is a possibility that there was just a little bit of my blood in the sauce. Don't judge! I was just proud of myself for finishing dinner.




2 comments:
This was an intimate post. Everything from chillin' with Charlotte to visualizing your bruised butt cheek was so great! (I don't think I would do T if it included that much bruising!) Will is looking great. I hope the friendly roommate gets to stay. I'm so proud of Ivy for increasing her skills to lifeguarding!
It's particularly fetching to see you with a sparkly hairdo deal. Isn't it great when you get that lighting just right? Or did you work at that. The pictures of your children and grandchild were so candid and so much fun.
Post a Comment