Alas, I do not have any pictures of Thanksgiving. Just the ones in my head. Here they are:
- Greg Ladd playing Polly Pockets with Ivy. No wonder she's in love with him.
- Azya Ladd counting up all the AP credits she'll have after this year. It took a while...That girl is ambitious and has hair that will not go unnoticed.
- Will Evans playing baseball with me at Cathedral Rock. We played with a pretend baseball and a forget-me stick.
- Faith telling me at the end of the day, "I wish Will Ladd didn't have to go home. Ever."
- Ivy giving hugs to Uncle John before they left.
- Azya getting excited about hummus. Who gets excited about hummus? She's great.
- Paige hiking. For those of us that remember the years when the smiles didn't come so easily, hiking with Paige is a total trip and lots of fun. Makes her truly happy. I love that.
- Paige cleaning my kitchen. She always does that when they come. It's really nice. Greg told me that her cleaning is so compulsive that at times she will clean up the food before it actually gets eaten.
- Greg and John interacting. They're fun together.
Friday, November 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...
3 comments:
I love your Thanksgiving pictures. Your words are so descriptive, I almost saw them too. Thanks for posting. I've been waiting and hoping.
I was going to say the same thing Mom said. Really. I had it in my head in different words, but the exact same sentiment.
Compulsive, but not obsessive. Right? I really don't want a full-blown disorder.
Thanks so much for letting us be in your celebration. I'm getting busy and e-mailing photos to you RIGHT NOW. Sorry I forgot.
Post a Comment