Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Very Cool Hairdo

This is a knotted braid. I love it. I'm going to make it a regular Sunday do.


Here is where I learned to do it. There is a tutorial. I had to pull from the top - not the bottom like she does. It took a few minutes to figure out, but now I love it.

5 comments:

Hugs, Mom said...

Wow! That is beautiful. I love it too. Looks hard to do. Does Ivy like it, or does it hurt?

Hugs, Mom said...

Also, I really like your new red blog background.

kj said...

Thanks, Mom! Yes, Ivy hated it, but maybe she'll get used to it if I do it often enough. She was extra sensitive on Wednesday too...

Paige said...

I want to learn. Not from a tutorial though. I want to have my sister teach me.

HW said...

My first response was the same as Mom's. Ivy must be developing into one patient little lady, or have a mama with a will of iron. I'm guessing the latter. You're Patty's daughter, after all.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...