It's time for the annual bad Christmas pictures post. This one didn't turn out as bad as some years. The kids must be getting older. Faith sang a duet (Hush Thee My Baby) in sacrament meeting with one of the older sisters in the ward. Faith sang the soprano and Sister George sang the alto. Faith sounded angelic. I loved every second of it. Ivy danced. (And was complimented later even though she didn't dance on the stand.)
Below is a picture of my favorite gift to give. I covered a little Book of Mormon for Ivy to take to Sunbeams with her in 2012. (I can't believe we're there already!) I used sheets of that funky Duck Tape so it was super easy. I also made one for a book exchange that they had at preschool since all the kids in her preschool are LDS.
Christmas is so much fun with small kids. Happy times.
And to end, a video of Ivy:
Just for the record, yes, she had gum for dinner, but we also made her eat part of a salmon patty and some Jell-o.
Sunday, December 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...
5 comments:
Your family photo is so sweet! Not terrible at all. I love it.
And do you sometimes feel like you are the supporting actress in a feature film about Ivy? She is the star. It is lucky she is so adorable. I have felt that way about Willa for much of her life.
And I must say, Kirsta, YOU are so cute! Thank you for posting a picture of my little sister.
What an adorable family! So many boxes already packed. Guess you are really really really going to do this, aren't you?!
That is the coolest zebra print on a Book of Mormon I've ever seen. Purple looks good with it. You're beautiful, and Ivy is entertaining. Seems like a great week! Loves to all.
Love how you covered that! Very creative.
Post a Comment