Here Ivy is sitting on one of the sofas that we are sending back. We got a sofa, loveseat and rocker/recliner that we don't like. Instead we are ordering a red comfy sectional and ottoman. I'll take pictures when we get them.
This is Faith's new daybed. She wasn't sure that she was going to like having a daybed, but the truth is that she LOVES it. She likes how high it is and has all sorts of secret plans for what she'll keep and do underneath it....
Below is the backside of Twitchell Elementary School. This is where I go two times a day to drop off and pick up kids.
The crazy begins...
Faith is easy to spot at school with her cute tan jacket and rolling backpack. They are getting the 5th graders used to going to different classes for different subjects, so they will be prepared for middle school. The downside is that Faith doesn't have a desk to keep any of her things in, so she brings everything home every night. Lots of stuff.There are kids who like to walk on the sidewalk and kids who like to walk on the rocks. Will is one of the kids who like to walk on the rocks. He chooses the rocks over the sidewalk every day after school. Behind him in the burgundy jacket is his friend, Ryan. Ryan's mom, Bridget, is turning into my best friend here. Her husband is a red head who flies F15's for a living and she is a blond Harvard Grad.
7 comments:
You choose cool friends. Did you tell these kids your elementary school in Nevada was Mitchell, and that is awesome because it rhymes with Twitchell.
Yeah for cuddling, furniture, school and FRIENDS! So glad your adjustment is coming along!
Good Morning! So good to see your pictures. I agree. Red has tons more pazazz than brown. You'll love it. Your children are so beautiful and sweet! Yeah for new friends!
Thank you for posting!! It finally worked!
I have to tell you, the star of that first picture is definitely Will. What a shot! And I love that he and his friend both like the rocks but don't really need to do them together. Boys are like that.
And I want a blond Harvard grad friend. That sounds like fun.
I noticed the beautiful quilt of butterflies from Grandma Glenda. I hope Faith feels extra loved.
I need to start taking pictures of my kids days too. Things change so quickly. I love seeing how your kids are growing up and what they are doing. It makes me feel a little less sad that I don't get to personally see them grow up.
Twitchell Elemntary is extremely misleading. It doesn't look anything like Hogwarts. You should complain...
Post a Comment