Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Faith's Commercial


One of Faith's current assignments at school is to come up with an invention, make a prototype (if possible) write a description of it and make a commercial about it. This is her commercial that she wrote herself about her SuperBelt. She spent all morning with Ivy on her part.

6 comments:

Kayci said...

Yeah! That was fabulous! Yeah!
Is she going in to production so we can get a super belt too?

HW said...

Yeah!! I loved how you can't stop Ivy's part from including a lot of dancing. I am so glad you are letting her do Mommy and Me Ballet!

And can I just tell you how precious your son is? Of course, you know that already.

Hugs, Mom said...

Will Ladd is SO COOL. He's the perfect one to demonstrate the super belt, since he really does enjoy discovery and tools. Ivy's enthusiastic dances, twirls, and "Yeahs" are the perfect counterpart. And Faith's shy pride in her accomplishment is so sweet. Golly, you have beautiful children!

Paige said...

I like seeing small parts of your new house.

The acting was GOOD.

Tell Faith she's brilliant.

Rachael said...

I think Will deserves an Oscar. Ivy can get best supporting actress. :)

Zeke said...

Will's got it down! What a great brother for helping out his sister. And I love Ivy's dancing in the background. So cute!
-Stephanie

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...