1. How many washings it takes to remove 6 years of dirt off window screens
2. What makes softball practices okay
3. What to do with a questionable mattress
Answers:
1. More than 2. I washed windows today (and figured out too late that taking the windows out makes it easier to take the screens out at this house.) I just didn't the time (or energy) to wash those screens the third time to see if I could get them any cleaner. Maybe next month.
2. Having a great playground close and lots of kids to play zombie tag with. Tuesdays and Fridays are so wonderful. For Will and Ivy. Faith has softball practice in Old Henderson and they love the kids that play at that park.
3. If you know the answer please let me know. I bought a pop-up trundle off craigslist today and took the mattress that came with it. It is old, but looks comfy enough. I just don't know if I totally trust the source. The trundle is just metal, so I was able to wipe it down and feel good about it. However, because I have a daughter who has done a report on bed bugs, I happen to know that they can live for up to two years without a meal...
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...
6 comments:
I admire your ambition doing windows and screens. Isn't it a wonderful feeling to have that job done?!
YEAH for parks and fun kids to play with.
As to the questionable mattress and the bed bug issue---Makes me itch. Out the mattress so you don't have to think about bed-bugs or try to get rid of them later. They not only bite, but they spread. YUCK! I'd even be willing to spring for a new one.
ps. Love your blog's new look!
I'm with Mom. Throw the mattress out. It makes me squirmy to think about it.
Washing screens is a lot of work and doing it twice--WOW!
That is great there is a park at the field. I have sat through many of a practices with out one. Having a park near by makes it so much better.
Yeah, I would get rid of the mattress too. Just for the sense of piece of mind. (plus you don't totally know where it has been).
-S
So far it's unanimous, but I'll make it loud. THROW IT OUT.
1-You wash window screens? You are amazing!
2-I think a playground makes anything more bearable. I want to play zombie tag too.
3- I hope you did as everyone else said and got rid of it. Mattresses only last so long. We got a bunk bed from my mom's friend and it came with mattresses and I was okay with the source but I wish I would have thrown them out, and gotten new ones.
You are great!
Post a Comment