Or maybe they are just thoughts on a Sunday, but here they are:
- My pixie-haired yoga sister is doing incredible things this weekend. She is on my mind.
- I loved Elder Uchdorf's talk. Pretty much anything he says is wonderful to me. I also really loved Neil A. Anderson's talk. Faith watched every session with us and played M&M bingo. When the prophet spoke, she said, "Isn't he wonderful?" Is she really eleven? She loved conference this time. It made me all warm inside.
- Bill and I are choosing trees for the backyard. It's fun, but we both feel like there is definitely a "right" choice to make and we want to make that "right choice." Bill has ordered a sumac to go by the fence near the neighbors to the north and 2 bottle Brush trees and an oleander to go by the wall in the back. I also love the California Peppers, and we're wondering if a Bottle Tree would provide more privacy with those nice roots that go straight down and might not interfere with the pool or wall.
Below is Ivy shaking her booty on Bill's birthday when we took him to Popovitch's Pet Comedy Theater at the Miracle Mile Shops.
4 comments:
You celebrate in such fun places with such fun people! I'm anxious to see your new trees. Isn't Spring FUN in Nevada?!
Bottle brush trees are murder on pool equipment. We chopped ours down early on.
This was quite possibly a perfect post. You had something of everything: inspiration (that's what I think of when you do stuff you'd never do on your own), love for me!, conference thoughts, what you're doing botanically, and Ivy shaking her booty! Thank you for ALL of it.
I love your thoughts, and your courage, and your concern and your attention to making good decisions!
Ivy's booty is very cute to see shaking, but then again, she is cute to see doing anything. You guys really know how to celebrate!
Post a Comment