Thursday, June 7, 2012

5th Grade Promotion

Last night was Faith's fifth grade promotion. She looked beautiful and had (I think) by far the best hair.
We took pictures in the backyard before we left.
Ivy wanted to pose with her atomic bun too.
She taught Faith how to properly pose.
This is Faith's cage braid.  Found it on my favorite hair website.  Again.
These are some of Faith's best friends.  From left to right there is Hailey (who is the daughter of one of the fifth grade teachers at Twitchell), Betsy (who Faith made sure to befriend because she moved in a month after we did), Faith (0f course!), Erin (who was the first person to befriend Faith and her father works for Nelson ratings), and Erin (who I don't know much about.)
Mr. Rose, Hailey's father and Faith's science teacher, told Faith that she would enter with and sit between a girl and an elf.  Can you find them?  (I think Bill was a little bit offended when he heard that Mr. Rose had called the short red headed boy an elf...)

4 comments:

HW said...

Love this! Your pictures are the best. And the elf is especially cute.

Paige said...

Wowza on the hair do. You are about the best mother ever. Tell Faith congrats and make sure she has ten hugs. I'm just missing our little game more than usual.

Hugs, Mom said...

Congratulations, Faith! Imagine having a whole hand full darling friends. Was it fun to be promoted? I LOVED seeing the pictures, the amazing hair-do and an elf.

Rachael said...

Agreed - best hair. Wow.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...