Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Funnies With Faith

Faith was telling us that one of her teachers was saying that there are kids at their school who will have arranged marriages.  From there, the conversation went something like this:

Bill: "If my parents had picked my wife for me I would be married to a very sweet girl who isn't very attractive."

Kirsta: "If my parents had picked my husband for me I'd be married to a geek."

Faith:  "If my parents picked my husband for me I would marry a billionaire."

Faith won.

4 comments:

Paige said...

Laughing out loud. Really really loudly. That Faith. She's always good for a punchline.

Hugs, Mom said...

Yes Faith. But he would be an intelligent, good looking, Mormon Billionaire.

HW said...

Unfortunately, Warren Buffet is a lot too old for Faith. But then again, by the time she is of marriageable age, she wouldn't probably be married to him for long before she could take off with his billions...

Kayci said...

I love this post and the comments that have come from it.
It has made me think. I have no idea who I would have married if my parents choose. What a fun idea.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...