Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weekend With Grandma Joanie

Last weekend Grandma Joanie came to visit. We went to the lake for some fun!





Everyone had a great time, but I think Bill had the most fun.  He smiled the whole time.
Will sat in the front of the boat this way like a dog with the wind in his face the whole time. . .
. . .and ended up with funny hair.





5 comments:

Hugs, Mom said...

What a fun time! Love LOve LOVe LOVE! the pictures. Your kids are getting taller and more grown up all the time. I need to live closer so I won't miss anything.

Paige said...

The crazy faces are the best.

HW said...

What a fun weekend! Your kids are adorable, of course, but I live for seeing pictures of my sister. Even with her tongue out making a crazy face, I think she is the cutest thing ever.

Paige said...

The photo of Will hanging from the paddle could easily win a contest.

Kayci said...

Oh, what fun. I love all the memory making happening in these pictures and that I got to see all of you!
It also makes me want to go boating.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...