I have a sister who is in her last trimester of carrying twins. She's really quite amazing and she likes numbers a lot, so these numbers are for her:
3 boys - Faith eats lunch with three Mormon boys every day at middle school. She tried eating with her girlfriends, but Reese and Thomas were more fun. Then she brought Connor into the mix who is the kindest person at Bob Miller MS. She has fun stories every day from lunch.
4 boys - Ivy keeps track of the four boys at letter group. She is the only girl and older than everyone by a year, but we like those boys anyway. She thinks they're "cute". Which means they're littler than her.
1 irritated boy - Last Saturday I went with Bill to run errands. We originally planned for him to take Will on his errands with him, but I needed to look for some jeans, so he took me instead. It was hard for him to have girl time when he was planning on boy time - he didn't want to talk about my jeans or smell my lotion. Luckily he perked up by the time we were done, because if he didn't I was going to walk home from Target.
18 - The number of rats my next door neighbor has trapped in the last two months...EEEWWW!
76 - The number of degrees F it is right now.
3 - The number of secret servicemen Bill saw with Harry Reid at the priesthood session of General Conference.
7 - The number of glorious hours I got to spend with my parents yesterday!
0 - The number of kids who are going to wear the Halloween costumes that I bought for them. (At least they were cheap!) Faith is going to be a peacock, Ivy will be Tinker Bell and Will is going to be a zombie. True to character, Faith's outfit is going to be the hardest to come up with and Will's costume will be the easiest - it requires nothing more than making a zombie face because the school doesn't allow face paint.
Monday, October 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...
3 comments:
I love your numbers! The 7 we spent with you Sunday were so fun. So nice you talked numbers for Heather. The 3rd trimester always seems like the longest. You are great. I love you dearly!
Oh, thank you for posting for me!! I loved each number. Just think, those are 18 rats who won't come to your house looking for food. Yuck! And I like that Bill saw both Harry Reid and secret servicemen at the priesthood session. And I like how your girls collect boys. My girls would like to have more good options, but as it is, it's so rare that when they find even one we blog about it.
What a treat to find not one posts, but TWO! I wish I could help make outfits at your house. That is just fun beyond belief.
Post a Comment