I have been putting off shopping for too long. Each night dinner is getting to be more and more of an adventure. Last night I somehow managed a soup. It would have been chicken noodle soup if I had chicken. Or noodles. Instead I made bisquits to pour the soup over (because I have never had much success with dumplings.) Today I made bread, so maybe we can have grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. Or french toast.
Maybe tomorrow I can go to the store alone. It's so much easier that way.
Friday, November 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...
5 comments:
I'm impressed with your creativity. We have (everything in the) "Refrigerator Soup" as a staple at our house.
And guess what? I can't go to the store alone any more. It is way too much work and my kids are excellent helpers. So you have that to look forward to--not needing to be alone in order to shop. Maybe when your youngest is 11? That's only 7 more years!
So fun! I'm feeling so much like a kindred spirit to you right now. Shopping is a chore and I don't even have the excuse of a busy body 4 year old.
I got to make four peanut butter sandwiches for dinner. Will has simple wants. He had three and I had one.
I am happy to know I am not the only mom who does that. As much as I would rather go to the grocery store than almost any other store to shop sometimes it just seems too much.
I hope you got to go on your own. I like your creativity.
I love you Kirsta. Shopping is so hard. I don't do it much anymore either.
Post a Comment