Sunday, May 26, 2013

May 26

Happy Birthday, Paige!

You have gone the extra mile to get to know each of my children.
You have dropped everything more than once to come play with me when I lived in Arizona.
You have graciously invited my family into your home for fun times - even shared John's tacos!
You gave me lots of practical school advice which I tried very hard to follow.
You take pictures and share them.
You are an amazing dancer.
You are fun to hike with.
You write books and share them with me and Faith.
You have great relationships with your husband and children.

You're one of my favorite people.
Thanks for being my sister.

4 comments:

Paige said...

Ahhh . . . Sigh. I'm glad to say we look like sisters. Thanks for your note. I'm blessed.

HW said...

I think I took that picture! I'm so happy that memory is also my memory. And yes to everything you said. She is a particularly beautiful dancer, isn't she?

Hugs, Mom said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! How thoughtful of you to mention little things that really aren't little at all. This is the stuff of family!

Azya said...

She's one of my favorite people too.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...