Thursday, May 30, 2013
May 30
My dad is 76 today. Happy Birthday, Dad!
Airplane rides and hard work
Falling asleep in front of the TV and journal writing
A sigh of relief when Mom buys her own birthday gift
Temple work and faithful forefathers
Home teaching like clockwork and learning people's stories
Testimony sharing and practical money advice
A soft spot for big equipment
Careful car maintenance and mild manners
A pen at the ready in your breast pocket and little piles of papers
Love of God and family, especially Mom.
Isn't he just full of good stuff? Sure love him so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...

5 comments:
You pointed out the little piles of papers -- one of those things that people don't think about. So true, though. He's great, I'm sure we can all agree.
I'm really being scrutinized closely... "little piles of papers" indeed. Thank you sweetheart. You are precious. I'll try to live up to all of that. Love you lots. Dad
You have a knack for memorializing trivia. It really captures the essence of the man we know and love. Terrific!
I love this post!!
I assume that's you and your Dad - what a precious photo. And the comment about your mom buying her own b-day present made me laugh...
Post a Comment