You had to wait FOUR hours to get back in the US?!?! Excuse me while I go pat myself on the back for insisting that my family NOT go down there... Oh, you poor woman.PS - the Manta ride is my favorite ride ever ever ever... (and my kids agree)
You're such a good mommy. I relate to Bill's low point and Ivy's high and low cracked me up. Midgets are either really good or really bad.
NO MORE Bumper Cars! Let's sign a petition.
Wow, you did a LOT! Making memories is about my favorite way to spend money, and you really did it well!
Post a Comment
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
4 comments:
You had to wait FOUR hours to get back in the US?!?! Excuse me while I go pat myself on the back for insisting that my family NOT go down there... Oh, you poor woman.
PS - the Manta ride is my favorite ride ever ever ever... (and my kids agree)
You're such a good mommy. I relate to Bill's low point and Ivy's high and low cracked me up. Midgets are either really good or really bad.
NO MORE Bumper Cars! Let's sign a petition.
Wow, you did a LOT! Making memories is about my favorite way to spend money, and you really did it well!
Post a Comment