The people who actually talk to me are now gone. Bill and Faith left for Girls Camp this morning. I have realized today that Will and Ivy don't really care about my presence that much. They just need each other. Actually, I think they like to have me here, but they don't talk or interact with me that much...but I don't really want to play Pokemon with them, so maybe I'll just be glad they have each other :)
I wish I was the one at Girls Camp with Faith. Bill will be home Thursday night and Faith comes home Saturday. I can't wait!


6 comments:
It's ok. I know where the phone is.
Phone me. I'll talk!
PS. I think your Will is the cutest Hansel ever! Where did you ever find that hat?
Wyatt asked me if I had checked your blog. He was pleased to be the one telling me your news. It sounded really sad until I realized it wasn't permanent. This is Faith's first year at camp, isn't it?! That is exciting and fun.
Mom, we got the hat at Savers (of course!) And yes, this is Faith's first year at camp. She was so excited about it - I can't wait to hear her stories when she gets home.
How did it go? It is nice they had each other and you could be in the background. Hopefully it was a bit of a break.
Post a Comment