Will and Ivy were playing a game called "Guess What I'm Drawing." Will was drawing and Ivy was guessing:
Ivy: Is it a superhero bowing to Jesus?
Will: No
Ivy: Is it Jesus?
Will: No
Ivy: I know, it's a lion!
Will: No. Ivy, I'll give you a hint. It has leaves.
Ivy: Oh! It's a tree!
Will: Yes!
I'm not totally sure how you get a tree to look like all those other things.
Saturday, June 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...
2 comments:
I snorted twice while laughing. Such funny kids.
I like how Ivy thinks. Her first guess was my favorite.
Post a Comment