We spent Saturday with Mom and Dad in Logandale. It was so great! We arrived in time for lunch and chatting, then had a nap, went to the library (just the girls - the boys went to the airport, of course.) Then we had dinner at Sugar's in town. Such great hamburgers! It's always good for my soul to see my parents.
Sunday morning we got up early to go to church in Veyo (do you know where that is? I just learned all these new words on Sunday like: Veyo and Gunlock...look it up!) KayLyn's twin sons returned from their respective missions in Mexico and gave their reports. They were great. Mom and Dad left right after to get home to Alpine and Bill, the kids and I went to KayLyn's to eat and catch up with family. I was able to talk to Uncle Boyd and Aunt Maryellen, Aunt Janene and Uncle Larry, most of KayLyn's kids and Brian Bushman and his wife, Christina. (Call me if you want a full report!)
We drove home the same way we came - through Gunlock, stopping to see the small reservoir they have there. Such a delightful weekend with people I love! Thank you, Mom and Dad, for letting us stay with you and tag along for the fun missionary report.
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...


4 comments:
I am going to call for the detailed report!
I agree about the parents being good for the soul. They're simply splendid. Or possibly, they're practically perfect.
You Blogged!! Thanks. I had surgery this AM. It hurt, of course. And I have spent the day sleeping, between pain meds. Feeling Loopy. Dad at the temple this evening. I was feeling yucky and loopy. Your blog helped!!!
What a weekend. We totally should have come to that. I thought about it, but now I really wish I would have done more than that. You give great reports! A+
Post a Comment